April 24, 2009

Twins not from Minnesota

CLICK TO ENLARGE:
I'm a huge NBA fan, but today I discovered for the first time that Joakim Noah and Adam Morrison are actually two different people.

These guys could both use a bottle of high volume shampoo and a trip to Supercuts. Each player also wears a pre-pubescent 'stache that cries for some lip rogaine.

On the topic of clones, someone needs to put movie villain Peter Stormare and the Cavaliers' Zydrunas Ilgauskas in the same room before I am convinced that THEY are not one and the same.

When Lebron doesn't pass enough to Ilgauskas, I almost expect Z to pull a 'Fargo' and shove James down a wood chopper.

And finally, after watching Disco Night on 'American Idol', I have come to the realization that the aging K.C. (of the Sunshine Band) bears a striking resemblance to the 'Hit King' himself, Pete Rose.

With their receding hairlines and expanding waist lines, Charlie Hustle and KC are now both fallen Idols indeed.

No comments: